Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEPTATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEPTATE exist?
Definitions of SEPTATE in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to a septum
- Divided by a septum or septa.
- adj - having a septum
There are 7 letters in SEPTATE: A E E P S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEPTATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEPTATE plus a wildcard: SEPTATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEPTATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEPTATE
- Here again is a picture from google images of a septate Uterus
- ... more than one nucleus(nonseptate) B) Portion of a septate hypha
- septate uterus
- ... septate hyphae (left) and a conidial head of A. fumigatus (right
- The Fungi
- Figure 3 Transversely septate basidium. This basidium resembles ...
- Branching of aspergillus hyphae
- Factsheet - septate
- boudin is required for septate junction organisation in Drosophila and ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.