Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CASSETTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASSETTE exist?
Definitions of CASSETTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a container that holds a magnetic tape used for recording or playing sound or video
- A small, flat case containing two reels and a length of magnetic tape that winds between them, used in audio or video tape recorders or players.
- A lightproof cartridge containing photographic film or plates, used in specially designed cameras.
- A cartridge for holding and winding typewriter or printer ribbon while in the machine.
- n - a small case containing audiotape or videotape
There are 8 letters in CASSETTE: A C E E S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASSETTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASSETTE plus a wildcard: CASSETTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASSETTE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASSETTE
- History Discovery of Tape cassette Collection Discovery
- Tapes N Tapes A cassette-Only Label - Houston - Music - Rocks Off
- This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL ...
- Fashion Mixtape Songstresses with Style
- cassette The Gabriel Floyd Sound
- Weve found retro cassette tapes varied uses such as holding ...
- FilecassetteTypes1.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- We are able to convert your Tape media to CD - either as an audio CD ...