Scrabble word: CASSETTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASSETTE exist?
Definitions of CASSETTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a container that holds a magnetic tape used for recording or playing sound or video
- A small, flat case containing two reels and a length of magnetic tape that winds between them, used in audio or video tape recorders or players.
- A lightproof cartridge containing photographic film or plates, used in specially designed cameras.
- A cartridge for holding and winding typewriter or printer ribbon while in the machine.
- noun - a small case containing audiotape or videotape
There are 8 letters in CASSETTE: A C E E S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASSETTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASSETTE plus a wildcard: CASSETTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASSETTE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASSETTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.