Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STACTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STACTE exist?
Definitions of STACTE in dictionaries:
- noun - (Old Testament) one of several sweet-smelling spices used in incense
- A sweet spice used by the ancient Jews in making incense.
- n - a spice used by the ancient Jews in making incense
There are 6 letters in STACTE: A C E S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STACTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STACTE plus a wildcard: STACTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STACTE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STACTE
- ... makes the spice stacte used in the holy incense (Ex.30.34 Job 36.27
- ... AU QUOTIDIEN 7-Les parfums du sanctuaire Le stacte ou stact
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- Storax stacte Liquid Amber or Liquidambar bark from Turkey
- Oren Ambarchi - stacte.3 (2009)
- Abramelin Resin Incense - Crowley recipe stacte Storax Lignam-Aloes ...
- And when he was come into Jerusalem all the city was moved saying ...
- Common Name Galbanum Scientific Name Ferula Gummosan
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.