Scrabble word: SCATTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCATTER exist?
Definitions of SCATTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a haphazard distribution in all directions
- noun - the act of scattering
- verb - to cause to separate and go in different directions
- verb - move away from each other
- verb - distribute loosely
- verb - sow by scattering
- verb - cause to separate
- verb - strew or distribute over an area
- To cause to separate and go in different directions.
- To distribute loosely by or as if by sprinkling; strew: scattering confetti from the upper windows.
- To deflect (radiation or particles).
- To separate and go in different directions; disperse.
- To occur or fall at widely spaced intervals.
- The act of scattering or the condition of being scattered.
- These verbs are compared as they mean to cause a mass or an aggregate to separate and go in different directions.
- verb - to go or send in various directions
There are 7 letters in SCATTER: A C E R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCATTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCATTER plus a wildcard: SCATTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCATTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCATTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.