Scrabble word: CASTRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASTRATE exist?
Definitions of CASTRATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a man who has been castrated and is incapable of reproduction
- verb - deprive of strength or vigor
- verb - edit by omitting or modifying parts considered indelicate
- verb - remove the testicles of a male animal
- verb - remove the ovaries of
- To remove the testicles of (a male); geld or emasculate.
- To remove the ovaries of (a female); spay.
- An individual who is incapable of reproduction as a result of removal, destruction, or inactivation of the gonads.
- verb - to remove the testes of
There are 8 letters in CASTRATE: A A C E R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASTRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASTRATE plus a wildcard: CASTRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASTRATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASTRATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.