Scrabble word: TATAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TATAR exist?
Definitions of TATAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century
- noun - a member of the Turkic-speaking people living from the Volga to the Ural Mountains (the name has been attributed to many other groups)
- noun - the Turkic language spoken by the Tatar living from the Volga to the Ural Mountains
- Any of the Turkic languages of the Tatars.
- Variant of Tartar (n.
- noun - a ferocious person