Scrabble word: TARTAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARTAN exist?
Definitions of TARTAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a cloth having a crisscross design
- Any of numerous textile patterns consisting of stripes of varying widths and colors crossed at right angles against a solid background, each forming a distinctive design worn by the members of a Scottish clan.
- A twilled wool fabric or garment having such a pattern.
- A plaid fabric.
- A small, single-masted Mediterranean ship with a large lateen sail.
- noun - a patterned woolen fabric