Scrabble word: TARTAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARTAN exist?
Definitions of TARTAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a cloth having a crisscross design
- Any of numerous textile patterns consisting of stripes of varying widths and colors crossed at right angles against a solid background, each forming a distinctive design worn by the members of a Scottish clan.
- A twilled wool fabric or garment having such a pattern.
- A plaid fabric.
- A small, single-masted Mediterranean ship with a large lateen sail.
- noun - a patterned woolen fabric
There are 6 letters in TARTAN: A A N R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TARTAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TARTAN plus a wildcard: TARTAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TARTAN
Images for TARTAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.