Scrabble word: RATTAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATTAN exist?
Definitions of RATTAN in dictionaries:
- noun - climbing palm of Sri Lanka and southern India remarkable for the great length of the stems which are used for malacca canes
- noun - the stem of various climbing palms of the genus Calamus and related genera used to make wickerwork and furniture and canes
- noun - a switch made from the stems of the rattan palms
- Any of various climbing palms of the genera Calamus, Daemonorops, or Plectomia of tropical Asia, having long, tough, slender stems.
- The stems of any of these palms, used to make wickerwork, canes, and furniture.
- Work made of the stems of these palms.
- A switch or cane made from these palms.
- noun - a palm tree
There are 6 letters in RATTAN: A A N R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RATTAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RATTAN plus a wildcard: RATTAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RATTAN
Images for RATTAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.