Scrabble word: RATTAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATTAN exist?
Definitions of RATTAN in dictionaries:
- noun - climbing palm of Sri Lanka and southern India remarkable for the great length of the stems which are used for malacca canes
- noun - the stem of various climbing palms of the genus Calamus and related genera used to make wickerwork and furniture and canes
- noun - a switch made from the stems of the rattan palms
- Any of various climbing palms of the genera Calamus, Daemonorops, or Plectomia of tropical Asia, having long, tough, slender stems.
- The stems of any of these palms, used to make wickerwork, canes, and furniture.
- Work made of the stems of these palms.
- A switch or cane made from these palms.
- noun - a palm tree