Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RATTANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RATTANS exist?
Definitions of RATTANS in dictionaries:
- noun - climbing palm of Sri Lanka and southern India remarkable for the great length of the stems which are used for malacca canes
- noun - the stem of various climbing palms of the genus Calamus and related genera used to make wickerwork and furniture and canes
- noun - a switch made from the stems of the rattan palms
- n - a palm tree
There are 7 letters in RATTANS: A A N R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RATTANS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RATTANS plus a wildcard: RATTANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RATTANS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RATTANS
- Rttans r vektorn instllda Ladda ner fritt vektor
- Posted on February 27th 2012 by adm
- dinning Stze des rattans - Rattan- Korbmbel Set - german.alibaba ...
- Photoshop tutorial how to extend a graduated background
- Lux-Art .. rattans standard e por emcomenda
- Shabby in Suburbia December 2010
- ... Gorgeous Beanstalks rattans wholeport - Home & Garden on ArtFire
- rundes Bett des rattans - Set im Garten - german.alibaba.com ...
- Features wicker Home Interior Design Modern Architecture Home ...
- THE RATTAN PALM Calamus rotang