Scrabble word: TARTAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARTAR exist?
Definitions of TARTAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a salt used especially in baking powder
- noun - a fiercely vigilant and unpleasant woman
- noun - a member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century
- noun - an incrustation that forms on the teeth and gums
- A hard, yellowish deposit on the teeth, consisting of organic secretions and food particles deposited in various salts, such as calcium carbonate.
- A reddish acid compound, chiefly potassium bitartrate, found in the juice of grapes and deposited on the sides of casks during winemaking.
- adj - a crust on the teeth [n -S] : TARTARIC