Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TARTAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARTAR exist?
Definitions of TARTAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a salt used especially in baking powder
- noun - a fiercely vigilant and unpleasant woman
- noun - a member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century
- noun - an incrustation that forms on the teeth and gums
- A hard, yellowish deposit on the teeth, consisting of organic secretions and food particles deposited in various salts, such as calcium carbonate.
- A reddish acid compound, chiefly potassium bitartrate, found in the juice of grapes and deposited on the sides of casks during winemaking.
- adj - a crust on the teeth [n -S] : TARTARIC
There are 6 letters in TARTAR: A A R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TARTAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TARTAR plus a wildcard: TARTAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TARTAR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TARTAR
- But be careful with ground beef... unless you happen to be eating ...
- Really Nice Recipes - Steak tartar
- How to Eliminate tartar Dental CalculusAmazing Knowledge
- tartar Annica Om Mat
- Steak tartar
- Steak tartare recipe - Recipes - BBC Good Food
- Steak tartar Primeros platos Recetas saludables con estilo y ...
- This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL ...
- Produkte - tartar
- Receita de Steak tartar do Le Vin - YES we Cooking
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.