Scrabble word: TARTARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARTARS exist?
Definitions of TARTARS in dictionaries:
- noun - a salt used especially in baking powder
- noun - a fiercely vigilant and unpleasant woman
- noun - a member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century
- noun - an incrustation that forms on the teeth and gums
- adj - a crust on the teeth [n -S] : TARTARIC
There are 7 letters in TARTARS: A A R R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TARTARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TARTARS plus a wildcard: TARTARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TARTARS
Images for TARTARS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.