Scrabble word: CASTRATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASTRATES exist?
Definitions of CASTRATES in dictionaries:
- noun - a man who has been castrated and is incapable of reproduction
- verb - deprive of strength or vigor
- verb - edit by omitting or modifying parts considered indelicate
- verb - remove the testicles of a male animal
- verb - remove the ovaries of
- verb - to remove the testes of
There are 9 letters in CASTRATES: A A C E R S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASTRATES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASTRATES plus a wildcard: CASTRATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASTRATES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASTRATES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.