Scrabble word: ACUTEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACUTEST exist?
Definitions of ACUTEST in dictionaries:
- adj - having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course
- adj - extremely sharp or intense
- adj - having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- adj - of an angle
- adj - ending in a sharp point
- adj - of critical importance and consequence
- adv - marked by sharpness or severity [adj ACUTER, ACUTEST] : ACUTELY
- noun - a type of accent mark
There are 7 letters in ACUTEST: A C E S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACUTEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACUTEST plus a wildcard: ACUTEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACUTEST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACUTEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.