Is ACUTEST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACUTEST in various dictionaries:
- adj - having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course
- adj - extremely sharp or intense
- adj - having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- adj - of an angle
- adj - ending in a sharp point
- adj - of critical importance and consequence
- adv - marked by sharpness or severity [adj ACUTER, ACUTEST] : ACUTELY
- noun - a type of accent mark
There are 7 letters in ACUTEST: A C E S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACUTEST
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACUTEST, to go: ACUTEST?
Rearrange the letters in ACUTEST and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ACUTEST
6 letters out of ACUTEST
5 letters out of ACUTEST
4 letters out of ACUTEST
3 letters out of ACUTEST
2 letters out of ACUTEST
Contextual use of ACUTEST
What's nearby ACUTEST
Lookup in Wiki for ACUTEST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACUTEST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACUTEST"