Scrabble word: CUTEST
Is CUTEST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CUTEST in dictionaries:
- adj - separated into parts or laid open or penetrated with a sharp edge or instrument
- adj - fashioned or shaped by cutting
- adj - with parts removed
- adj - made neat and tidy by trimming
- adj - (used of grass or vegetation) cut down with a hand implement or machine
- adj - (of pages of a book) having the folds of the leaves trimmed or slit
- adj - (of a male animal) having the testicles removed
- adj - (used of rates or prices) reduced usually sharply
- adj - mixed with water
- adv - pleasingly attractive [adj CUTER, CUTEST] : CUTELY
There are 6 letters in CUTEST: C E S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUTEST
Click to search all anagrams of CUTEST plus a wildcard: CUTEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUTEST
Images for CUTEST
Lookup in Wiki for CUTEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.