Scrabble word: SCUTTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCUTTLE exist?
Definitions of SCUTTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - container for coal
- noun - an entrance equipped with a hatch
- verb - to move about or proceed hurriedly
- A small opening or hatch with a movable lid in the deck or hull of a ship or in the roof, wall, or floor of a building.
- The lid or hatch of such an opening.
- To cut or open a hole or holes in (a ship’s hull).
- To sink (a ship) by this means.
- To scrap; discard: “a program [the] President... sought to scuttle” (Christian Science Monitor).
- A metal pail for carrying coal.
- A shallow open basket for carrying vegetables, flowers, or grain.
- A hurried run.
- verb - to move hurriedly