Is SCUTTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCUTTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - container for coal
- noun - an entrance equipped with a hatch
- verb - to move about or proceed hurriedly
- A small opening or hatch with a movable lid in the deck or hull of a ship or in the roof, wall, or floor of a building.
- The lid or hatch of such an opening.
- To cut or open a hole or holes in (a ship’s hull).
- To sink (a ship) by this means.
- To scrap; discard: “a program [the] President... sought to scuttle” (Christian Science Monitor).
- A metal pail for carrying coal.
- A shallow open basket for carrying vegetables, flowers, or grain.
- A hurried run.
- verb - to move hurriedly
There are 7 letters in SCUTTLE: C E L S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCUTTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCUTTLE, to go: SCUTTLE?
Rearrange the letters in SCUTTLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SCUTTLE
6 letters out of SCUTTLE
5 letters out of SCUTTLE
4 letters out of SCUTTLE
3 letters out of SCUTTLE
2 letters out of SCUTTLE
Contextual use of SCUTTLE
What's nearby SCUTTLE
Lookup in Wiki for SCUTTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCUTTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCUTTLE"