Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCUTTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCUTTLE exist?
Definitions of SCUTTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - container for coal
- noun - an entrance equipped with a hatch
- verb - to move about or proceed hurriedly
- A small opening or hatch with a movable lid in the deck or hull of a ship or in the roof, wall, or floor of a building.
- The lid or hatch of such an opening.
- To cut or open a hole or holes in (a ship’s hull).
- To sink (a ship) by this means.
- To scrap; discard: “a program [the] President... sought to scuttle” (Christian Science Monitor).
- A metal pail for carrying coal.
- A shallow open basket for carrying vegetables, flowers, or grain.
- A hurried run.
- v - to move hurriedly
There are 7 letters in SCUTTLE: C E L S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCUTTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCUTTLE plus a wildcard: SCUTTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCUTTLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCUTTLE
- Image of scuttle the Seagull - Comic Vine
- You know scuttle... the crazy seagull friend of Ariel in The Little ...
- scuttle Sebastian and Flounder
- scuttle - Disney Wiki
- 57pm scuttle is the seagull in the movie spoiler
- Pic of scuttle the seagull voice by Matheson Bayley
- Moss scuttle has arrived Later On
- Christopher Daniel Barnes Pat Carrol Samuel E. Wright Buddy Hackett
- 51 Attic Holes DIY scuttle Hole Cover Real Home Energy Solutions
- Reviewing the Australian made HG shaving scuttle OzSoapbox
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.