Scrabble word: CAUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAUSE exist?
Definitions of CAUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - events that provide the generative force that is the origin of something
- noun - a justification for something existing or happening
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- noun - any entity that produces an effect or is responsible for events or results
- noun - a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
- verb - give rise to
- verb - cause to do
- The producer of an effect, result, or consequence.
- The one, such as a person, an event, or a condition, that is responsible for an action or a result.
- A basis for an action or a response; a reason: The doctor’s report gave no cause for alarm.
- A goal or principle served with dedication and zeal: “the cause of freedom versus tyranny” (Hannah Arendt).
- The interests of a person or group engaged in a struggle: “The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind” (Thomas Paine).
- A ground for legal action.
- A lawsuit.
- A subject under debate or discussion.
- To be the cause of or reason for; result in.
- These nouns denote what brings about or is associated with an effect or result.
- verb - to bring about
There are 5 letters in CAUSE: A C E S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAUSE plus a wildcard: CAUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAUSE
Images for CAUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.