Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAUCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAUCES exist?
Definitions of FAUCES in dictionaries:
- noun - the passage between the back of the mouth and the pharynx
- The passage from the back of the mouth to the pharynx, bounded by the soft palate, the base of the tongue, and the palatine arches.
- n - the passage from the mouth to the pharynx
There are 6 letters in FAUCES: A C E F S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAUCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAUCES plus a wildcard: FAUCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAUCES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAUCES
- XI. Splanchnology. 2b. The fauces. Gray Henry. 1918. Anatomy of the ...
- Synonym tonsilla palatina tonsilla faucial tonsil tonsil.
- Mouth - Medicalook Human Anatomy organs
- Foto fauces - Mamferos Oliver Yanes fotgrafo Tenerife
- So the pillars of the fauces are the uprights on either side of the ...
- El sentido del gusto - Monografias.com
- First Style Wall Painting Samnite House Herculaneum Late Second ...
- Difteria - Enfermedades - ZonaMedica.com.ar
- deviantART More Like Lord Of Darkness by ReptileCynrik
- Roman indoor market that sold mostly food
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.