Scrabble word: CLAUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAUSE exist?
Definitions of CLAUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - (grammar) an expression including a subject and predicate but not constituting a complete sentence
- noun - a separate section of a legal document (as a statute or contract or will)
- A group of words containing a subject and a predicate and forming part of a compound or complex sentence.
- A distinct article, stipulation, or provision in a document.
- adj - a distinct part of a composition [n -S] : CLAUSAL