Is CLAUSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLAUSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (grammar) an expression including a subject and predicate but not constituting a complete sentence
- noun - a separate section of a legal document (as a statute or contract or will)
- A group of words containing a subject and a predicate and forming part of a compound or complex sentence.
- A distinct article, stipulation, or provision in a document.
- adj - a distinct part of a composition [n -S] : CLAUSAL
There are 6 letters in CLAUSE: A C E L S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAUSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLAUSE, to go: CLAUSE?
Rearrange the letters in CLAUSE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CLAUSE
5 letters out of CLAUSE
4 letters out of CLAUSE
3 letters out of CLAUSE
2 letters out of CLAUSE
Contextual use of CLAUSE
What's nearby CLAUSE
Lookup in Wiki for CLAUSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLAUSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLAUSE"