Scrabble word: CLAUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAUSE exist?
Definitions of CLAUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - (grammar) an expression including a subject and predicate but not constituting a complete sentence
- noun - a separate section of a legal document (as a statute or contract or will)
- A group of words containing a subject and a predicate and forming part of a compound or complex sentence.
- A distinct article, stipulation, or provision in a document.
- adj - a distinct part of a composition [n -S] : CLAUSAL
There are 6 letters in CLAUSE: A C E L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAUSE plus a wildcard: CLAUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAUSE
Images for CLAUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.