Scrabble word: CAPSULE
Is CAPSULE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CAPSULE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small container
- noun - a pill in the form of a small rounded gelatinous container with medicine inside
- noun - a dry dehiscent seed vessel or the spore-containing structure of e.g. mosses
- noun - a shortened version of a written work
- noun - a structure that encloses a body part
- noun - a spacecraft designed to transport people and support human life in outer space
- noun - a pilot's seat in an airplane that can be forcibly ejected in the case of an emergency
- verb - enclose in a capsule
- verb - put in a short or concise form
- A small soluble container, usually made of gelatin, that encloses a dose of an oral medicine or a vitamin.
- A fibrous, membranous, or fatty sheath that encloses an organ or part, such as the sac surrounding the kidney or the fibrous tissues that surround a joint.
- A mucopolysaccharide outer shell enveloping certain bacteria.
- A dry, dehiscent fruit that develops from two or more united carpels.
- The thin-walled, spore-containing structure of mosses and related plants.
- A space capsule.
- A brief summary; a condensation.
- Highly condensed; very brief: a capsule description.
- Very small; compact.
- To enclose in or furnish with a capsule.
- To condense or summarize: capsuled the news.
- verb - to condense into a brief form
There are 7 letters in CAPSULE: A C E L P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPSULE
Click to search all anagrams of CAPSULE plus a wildcard: CAPSULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPSULE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPSULE
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.