Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUPELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUPELS exist?
Definitions of CUPELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a small porous bowl made of bone ash used in assaying to separate precious metals from e.g. lead
- v - to refine gold or silver in a cuplike vessel
There are 6 letters in CUPELS: C E L P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUPELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUPELS plus a wildcard: CUPELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUPELS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CUPELS
- little couples 18052
- How to Draw a Kiss for Kids Step by Step People For Kids For Kids ...
- cupels Fire Assay cupels Western Refractories
- We offer a full range of fire extinguishers to meet all applications.
- Furnace Technologies
- Ceramic Shot Cuddalore India
- Mathews Industrial Products Pty Ltd has the facility tomanufacture 97% ...
- Legend Inc. Sparks Nevada USA 1 Budget Graphite Crucible
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.