Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLYPEUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLYPEUS exist?
Definitions of CLYPEUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a shield-like plate on the front of an insect's head
- A shieldlike plate on the front of the head of an insect.
- adj - a shield-like structure [n CLYPEI] : CLYPEAL, CLYPEATE
There are 7 letters in CLYPEUS: C E L P S U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLYPEUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLYPEUS plus a wildcard: CLYPEUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLYPEUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLYPEUS
- Roman clypeus ClipArt ETC
- Full resolution (1623 994 pixels file size 341 KB MIME type ...
- ... les albums Fossiles-in-situ France-Jaulny-Bajocien-clypeus-1A-8cms.jpg
- ENCYCLOPEDIE UNIVERSELLE DE LA LANGUE FRANCAISE - ABEILLES - ANATOMIE ...
- Bord interne des yeux convergent vers le clypeus
- Tiger Beetle
- Hoplitis simplex female clypeus t
- ... Fossil Echinoid Echinoderm Alabama Hardouinia clypeus eBay
- C1 Anterior coxa C2 Mid coxa C3 Hind coxa CLY clypeus ...
- Laemophloeidae Bestimmungstabelle
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.