Scrabble word: SCRUPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRUPLE exist?
Definitions of SCRUPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of apothecary weight equal to 20 grains
- noun - uneasiness about the fitness of an action
- noun - an ethical or moral principle that inhibits action
- verb - hesitate on moral grounds
- verb - raise scruples
- verb - have doubts about
- An uneasy feeling arising from conscience or principle that tends to hinder action.
- A minute part or amount.
- verb - to hesitate because of ethical considerations