Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRUMPLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUMPLES exist?
Definitions of CRUMPLES in dictionaries:
- verb - fall apart
- verb - fold or collapse
- verb - to gather something into small wrinkles or folds
- verb - become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
- v - to make wrinkles (small ridges or furrows) in
There are 8 letters in CRUMPLES: C E L M P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUMPLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUMPLES plus a wildcard: CRUMPLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUMPLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRUMPLES
- China Brilliance BS6 luxury sedan crumples like a Coke can in 60kmh ...
- Levi Mandel photographs unsuspecting subjects and then crumples and ...
- Wings Over New Zealand - 1940 course members - help
- crumples the Cat by Luke
- ... Office waste paper bin full of crumples paper against white background
- line Style Strapless with Slight crumples Beadings Corest Satin ...
- London Olympics Salimi Triumphs As Steiner crumples... Stuff.co.nz
- Riots in California after police officer who shot dead unarmed black ...
- An Hispanic man crumples notes in his office - HD stock video clip
- christina perrone crumples up john tinfoil nagle in the main line ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.