Scrabble word: SCRUPLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRUPLES exist?
Definitions of SCRUPLES in dictionaries:
- noun - motivation deriving logically from ethical or moral principles that govern a person's thoughts and actions
- noun - a unit of apothecary weight equal to 20 grains
- noun - uneasiness about the fitness of an action
- noun - an ethical or moral principle that inhibits action
- verb - hesitate on moral grounds
- verb - raise scruples
- verb - have doubts about
- verb - to hesitate because of ethical considerations
There are 8 letters in SCRUPLES: C E L P R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRUPLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRUPLES plus a wildcard: SCRUPLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRUPLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCRUPLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.