Scrabble word: SPRUCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRUCES exist?
Definitions of SPRUCES in dictionaries:
- noun - light soft moderately strong wood of spruce trees
- noun - any coniferous tree of the genus Picea
- verb - make neat, smart, or trim
- verb - dress and groom with particular care, as for a special occasion
- adv - neat and trim in appearance [adj SPRUCER, SPRUCEST] : SPRUCELY
There are 7 letters in SPRUCES: C E P R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRUCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPRUCES plus a wildcard: SPRUCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPRUCES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPRUCES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.