Scrabble word: SPRUCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRUCE exist?
Definitions of SPRUCE in dictionaries:
- noun - light soft moderately strong wood of spruce trees
- noun - any coniferous tree of the genus Picea
- verb - make neat, smart, or trim
- verb - dress and groom with particular care, as for a special occasion
- adj - marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners
- Any of various coniferous evergreen trees of the genus Picea, having needlelike foliage, drooping cones, and soft wood often used for paper pulp.
- Any of various similar or related trees.
- The wood of any of these trees.
- A grayish green to dark greenish black.
- To make oneself neat and smart in appearance: He was sprucing for the school dance.
- adv - neat and trim in appearance [adj SPRUCER, SPRUCEST] : SPRUCELY
There are 6 letters in SPRUCE: C E P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRUCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPRUCE plus a wildcard: SPRUCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPRUCE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPRUCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.