Scrabble word: SCUPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCUPPER exist?
Definitions of SCUPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - drain that allows water on the deck of a vessel to flow overboard
- verb - wait in hiding to attack
- verb - put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
- An opening in the side of a ship at deck level to allow water to run off.
- An opening for draining off water, as from a floor or the roof of a building.
- To overwhelm or massacre.
- To ruin or destroy: “The world oil glut combined with disastrous federal energy policies to scupper Alberta’s economy” (Christian Science Monitor).
- verb - to attack from a concealed place
There are 7 letters in SCUPPER: C E P P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCUPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCUPPER plus a wildcard: SCUPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCUPPER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCUPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.