Scrabble word: SUPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPPER exist?
Definitions of SUPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a light evening meal
- noun - a social gathering where a light evening meal is served
- A light evening meal when dinner is taken at midday.
- A light meal eaten before going to bed.
- A dance or social affair where supper is served.
- noun - an evening meal
There are 6 letters in SUPPER: E P P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUPPER plus a wildcard: SUPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPPER
Images for SUPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.