Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPPER exist?
Definitions of UPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - the higher of two berths
- noun - piece of leather or synthetic material that forms the part of a shoe or boot above the sole that encases the foot
- noun - a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite
- adj - the topmost one of two
- adj - higher in place or position
- adj - superior in rank or accomplishment
- Higher in place, position, or rank: the upper bunk; the upper half of the class.
- Situated on higher ground: upper regions.
- Lying farther inland: the upper Nile.
- Of, relating to, or being a later division of the period named.
- The part of a shoe or boot above the sole.
- The upper teeth or a set of upper dentures.
- A drug, especially an amphetamine, used as a stimulant.
- An exhilarating or euphoric experience.
- noun - the part of a boot or shoe above the sole
There are 5 letters in UPPER: E P P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UPPER plus a wildcard: UPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UPPER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.