Scrabble word: UPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPPER exist?
Definitions of UPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - the higher of two berths
- noun - piece of leather or synthetic material that forms the part of a shoe or boot above the sole that encases the foot
- noun - a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite
- adj - the topmost one of two
- adj - higher in place or position
- adj - superior in rank or accomplishment
- Higher in place, position, or rank: the upper bunk; the upper half of the class.
- Situated on higher ground: upper regions.
- Lying farther inland: the upper Nile.
- Of, relating to, or being a later division of the period named.
- The part of a shoe or boot above the sole.
- The upper teeth or a set of upper dentures.
- A drug, especially an amphetamine, used as a stimulant.
- An exhilarating or euphoric experience.
- noun - the part of a boot or shoe above the sole