Scrabble word: SUPER
Is SUPER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SUPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a caretaker for an apartment house
- adj - of the highest quality
- adj - including more than a specified category
- adj - extremely large
- adv - to an extreme degree
- An article or a product of superior size, quality, or grade.
- A superintendent in an apartment or office building.
- A supernumerary.
- A thin starched cotton mesh used to reinforce the spines and covers of books.
- Very large, great, or extreme: “yet another super Skyscraper” (Dylan Thomas).
- Especially; extremely: a super accurate missile; was super careful.
- verb - to reinforce with a thin cotton mesh, as a book
There are 5 letters in SUPER: E P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPER
Click to search all anagrams of SUPER plus a wildcard: SUPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPER
Images for SUPER
Lookup in Wiki for SUPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.