Scrabble word: SUPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPER exist?
Definitions of SUPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a caretaker for an apartment house
- adj - of the highest quality
- adj - including more than a specified category
- adj - extremely large
- adv - to an extreme degree
- An article or a product of superior size, quality, or grade.
- A superintendent in an apartment or office building.
- A supernumerary.
- A thin starched cotton mesh used to reinforce the spines and covers of books.
- Very large, great, or extreme: “yet another super Skyscraper” (Dylan Thomas).
- Especially; extremely: a super accurate missile; was super careful.
- verb - to reinforce with a thin cotton mesh, as a book