Scrabble word: PURSUE
Is PURSUE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PURSUE in dictionaries:
- verb - carry out or participate in an activity
- verb - follow in or as if in pursuit
- verb - go in search of or hunt for
- verb - carry further or advance
- To follow in an effort to overtake or capture; chase: a fox that was pursued by hounds.
- To strive to gain or accomplish: pursue lofty political goals.
- To proceed along the course of; follow: a ship that pursued the southern course.
- To carry further; advance: Let’s not pursue this argument.
- To be engaged in (a vocation or hobby, for example).
- To court: a lady who was pursued by many suitors.
- To continue to torment or afflict; haunt: was pursued by the demons of lust and greed.
- To follow in an effort to overtake or capture; chase.
- To carry on; continue.
- verb - to follow in order to overtake or capture
There are 6 letters in PURSUE: E P R S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURSUE
Click to search all anagrams of PURSUE plus a wildcard: PURSUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURSUE
Images for PURSUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.