Scrabble word: PURSUED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURSUED exist?
Definitions of PURSUED in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is being chased
- verb - carry out or participate in an activity
- verb - follow in or as if in pursuit
- verb - go in search of or hunt for
- verb - carry further or advance
- adj - followed with enmity as if to harm
- verb - to follow in order to overtake or capture
There are 7 letters in PURSUED: D E P R S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURSUED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURSUED plus a wildcard: PURSUED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURSUED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PURSUED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.