Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: USURP
In which Scrabble dictionary does USURP exist?
Definitions of USURP in dictionaries:
- verb - seize and take control without authority and possibly with force
- verb - take the place of
- To seize and hold (the power or rights of another, for example) by force and without legal authority.
- To seize another’s place, authority, or possession wrongfully.
- v - to seize and hold without legal authority
There are 5 letters in USURP: P R S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to USURP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word USURP plus a wildcard: USURP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word USURP
Images for USURP
- iniva usurp
- The Draft and WWI (posters) - Englands attempt to encourage Irish ...
- usurp Flickr - Photo Sharing
- French for usurp - usurper. Daily French Verb Lesson
- usurp cartoons usurp cartoon usurp picture usurp pictures usurp ...
- smurk media usurp word wizard definition
- VivekaJyoti A Fatwa to convert Hindu women usurp Hindus
- iSBT Novelas A usurpadora Verso SBT...Sucesso Garantido
- usurp Synapse Lyrics - Lyric Wiki - song lyrics music lyrics
- There are eight kings for you to usurp. In addition to eight major ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.