Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRUNUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRUNUS exist?
Definitions of PRUNUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a genus of shrubs and trees of the family Rosaceae that is widely distributed in temperate regions
- n - a flowering tree
There are 6 letters in PRUNUS: N P R S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRUNUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRUNUS plus a wildcard: PRUNUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRUNUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRUNUS
- The flowering trees are Cercis siliquastrum
- Fileprunus ilicifolia ne1.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- File- prunus serrulata 03 -.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Plant of the Week prunus serrulata Kanzan landscape ...
- prunus serrulata Kanzan ou prunus serrulata Kew Red ou prunus ...
- prunus virginiana L.
- prunus cerasifera atropurpurea
- 06. 00. prunus Linn PRUNIER et CERISIER le genre est souvent ...
- prunus caroliniana Colesville Nursery
- Fileprunus-lusitanica-fruits.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.