Scrabble word: PURSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURSE exist?
Definitions of PURSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
- noun - a sum of money spoken of as the contents of a money purse
- noun - a small bag for carrying money
- noun - a sum of money offered as a prize
- verb - contract one's lips into a rounded shape
- verb - gather or contract into wrinkles or folds
- A woman’s bag for carrying keys, a wallet, and other personal items; a handbag.
- A small bag or pouch for carrying money.
- Something that resembles a bag or pouch.
- Available wealth or resources; money.
- A sum of money collected as a present or offered as a prize.
- verb - to gather into small wrinkles or folds