Scrabble word: PUSHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUSHER exist?
Definitions of PUSHER in dictionaries:
- noun - one who intrudes or pushes himself forward
- noun - an unlicensed dealer in illegal drugs
- noun - someone who pushes
- noun - a sandal attached to the foot by a thong over the toes
- noun - a small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around
- One who sells drugs illegally.
- verb - to exert force in order to cause motion away from the force
There are 6 letters in PUSHER: E H P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUSHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUSHER plus a wildcard: PUSHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUSHER
Images for PUSHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.