Scrabble word: USHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does USHER exist?
Definitions of USHER in dictionaries:
- noun - Irish prelate who deduced from the Bible that Creation occurred in the year 4004 BC (1581-1656)
- noun - an official stationed at the entrance of a courtroom or legislative chamber
- noun - someone employed to conduct others
- verb - take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
- One who is employed to escort people to their seats, as in a theater, church, or stadium.
- A man who attends a bridal party at a wedding.
- One who serves as official doorkeeper, as in a courtroom or legislative chamber.
- An official whose duty is to make introductions between unacquainted persons or to precede persons of rank in a procession.
- An assistant teacher in a school.
- To serve as an usher to; escort.
- To lead or conduct.
- To serve as an usher: ushered every Sunday at church.
- verb - to conduct to a place
There are 5 letters in USHER: E H R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to USHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word USHER plus a wildcard: USHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word USHER
Images for USHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.