Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: USHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does USHER exist?
Definitions of USHER in dictionaries:
- noun - Irish prelate who deduced from the Bible that Creation occurred in the year 4004 BC (1581-1656)
- noun - an official stationed at the entrance of a courtroom or legislative chamber
- noun - someone employed to conduct others
- verb - take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
- One who is employed to escort people to their seats, as in a theater, church, or stadium.
- A man who attends a bridal party at a wedding.
- One who serves as official doorkeeper, as in a courtroom or legislative chamber.
- An official whose duty is to make introductions between unacquainted persons or to precede persons of rank in a procession.
- An assistant teacher in a school.
- To serve as an usher to; escort.
- To lead or conduct.
- To serve as an usher: ushered every Sunday at church.
- v - to conduct to a place
There are 5 letters in USHER: E H R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to USHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word USHER plus a wildcard: USHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word USHER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for USHER
- usher - usher Wallpaper (6465560) - Fanpop fanclubs
- usher - usher Wallpaper (19166017) - Fanpop fanclubs
- usher - usher Wallpaper (26794327) - Fanpop fanclubs
- usher Picture 242 - 2012 Billboard Music Awards - Arrivals
- usher - usher Wallpaper (6465568) - Fanpop fanclubs
- New Sneak Peek to ushers Hey Daddy (Daddys Home) Music Video
- usher famous-wallpapers
- usher Wallpaper - 40033171 Desktop Download page various screen ...
- Here is an new usher track produced by T-Pain. This may not be the ...
- usher - usher Wallpaper (28529428) - Fanpop fanclubs