Scrabble word: USHERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does USHERS exist?
Definitions of USHERS in dictionaries:
- noun - Irish prelate who deduced from the Bible that Creation occurred in the year 4004 BC (1581-1656)
- noun - an official stationed at the entrance of a courtroom or legislative chamber
- noun - someone employed to conduct others
- verb - take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
- verb - to conduct to a place
There are 6 letters in USHERS: E H R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to USHERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word USHERS plus a wildcard: USHERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word USHERS
Images for USHERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.