Scrabble word: RUSHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUSHES exist?
Definitions of RUSHES in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
- noun - a sudden forceful flow
- noun - grasslike plants growing in wet places and having cylindrical often hollow stems
- noun - physician and American Revolutionary leader
- noun - the swift release of a store of affective force
- noun - a sudden burst of activity
- noun - (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running into the line
- verb - move fast
- verb - attack suddenly
- verb - urge to an unnatural speed
- verb - act or move at high speed
- verb - run with the ball, in football
- verb - cause to move fast or to rush or race
- verb - cause to occur rapidly
- verb - to move swiftly
There are 6 letters in RUSHES: E H R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUSHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUSHES plus a wildcard: RUSHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUSHES
Images for RUSHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.