Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRUSHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUSHES exist?
Definitions of CRUSHES in dictionaries:
- noun - leather that has had its grain pattern accentuated
- noun - a dense crowd of people
- noun - temporary love of an adolescent
- noun - the act of crushing
- verb - come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- verb - come out better in a competition, race, or conflict
- verb - break into small pieces
- verb - humiliate or depress completely
- verb - crush or bruise
- verb - make ineffective
- verb - become injured, broken, or distorted by pressure
- v - to press or squeeze out of shape
There are 7 letters in CRUSHES: C E H R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUSHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUSHES plus a wildcard: CRUSHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUSHES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRUSHES
- Added Jan 20 2012 Image size 500x350px Source teenagerposts ...
- basic beautiful love quote boys crushes different feelings hashtag ...
- Celebs 2012 Taylor Swifts Scandalous Year In Review - Cutenews
- Dawn French - Top 10 Strange Celebrity crushes - Digital Spy
- Slow Roasted crushes Jennifer Tilly
- Thread Celebrity crushes
- ... Cattle Drinkers Feeding Barriers crushes Ireland
- My Childhood TV crushes list
- When You Have A Crush on Someone
- So Relatable - Funny GIFs Relatable GIFs & Quotes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.