Scrabble word: CURSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURSES exist?
Definitions of CURSES in dictionaries:
- noun - profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
- noun - an appeal to some supernatural power to inflict evil on someone or some group
- noun - an evil spell
- noun - something causing misery or death
- noun - a severe affliction
- verb - utter obscenities or profanities
- verb - heap obscenities upon
- verb - wish harm upon
- verb - exclude from a church or a religious community
- verb - to wish evil upon
There are 6 letters in CURSES: C E R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURSES plus a wildcard: CURSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURSES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CURSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.