Scrabble word: SUCKERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUCKERS exist?
Definitions of SUCKERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - a shoot arising from a plant's roots
- noun - a drinker who sucks (as at a nipple or through a straw)
- noun - flesh of any of numerous North American food fishes with toothless jaws
- noun - hard candy on a stick
- noun - an organ specialized for sucking nourishment or for adhering to objects by suction
- noun - mostly North American freshwater fishes with a thick-lipped mouth for feeding by suction
- verb - to strip of lower shoots or branches
There are 7 letters in SUCKERS: C E K R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUCKERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUCKERS plus a wildcard: SUCKERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUCKERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUCKERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.