Scrabble word: CRUISES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUISES exist?
Definitions of CRUISES in dictionaries:
- noun - an ocean trip taken for pleasure
- verb - drive around aimlessly but ostentatiously and at leisure
- verb - travel at a moderate speed
- verb - look for a sexual partner in a public place
- verb - sail or travel about for pleasure, relaxation, or sightseeing
- verb - to sail about touching at several ports
There are 7 letters in CRUISES: C E I R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUISES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUISES plus a wildcard: CRUISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUISES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRUISES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.