Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRUISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUISE exist?
Definitions of CRUISE in dictionaries:
- noun - an ocean trip taken for pleasure
- verb - drive around aimlessly but ostentatiously and at leisure
- verb - travel at a moderate speed
- verb - look for a sexual partner in a public place
- verb - sail or travel about for pleasure, relaxation, or sightseeing
- To sail or travel about, as for pleasure or reconnaissance.
- To go or move along, especially in an unhurried or unconcerned fashion: “A whole cache of babies... cruised imperiously in their strollers, propelled by their mothers or by pairs of grandmothers” (Anne Tyler).
- To travel at a constant speed, or at a speed providing maximum operating efficiency for a sustained period.
- To move leisurely about an area in the hope of discovering something: taxis cruising for fares.
- To look for a sexual partner, as in a public place.
- To inspect a wooded area to determine its lumber yield.
- To travel about or journey over.
- To look in (a public area) for a sexual partner.
- To seek out and make a sexual overture to.
- The act or an instance of cruising, especially a sea voyage for pleasure.
- verb - to sail about touching at several ports
There are 6 letters in CRUISE: C E I R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUISE plus a wildcard: CRUISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUISE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRUISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.