Scrabble word: CURSIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURSIVE exist?
Definitions of CURSIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - rapid handwriting in which letters are set down in full and are cursively connected within words without lifting the writing implement from the paper
- adj - having successive letter joined together
- A cursive character or letter.
- A manuscript written in cursive characters.
- A type style that imitates handwriting.
- noun - a style of print
There are 7 letters in CURSIVE: C E I R S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURSIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURSIVE plus a wildcard: CURSIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURSIVE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CURSIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.