Scrabble word: VIRUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIRUS exist?
Definitions of VIRUS in dictionaries:
- noun - (virology) ultramicroscopic infectious agent that replicates itself only within cells of living hosts
- noun - a harmful or corrupting agency
- noun - a software program capable of reproducing itself and usually capable of causing great harm to files or other programs on the same computer
- Any of various simple submicroscopic parasites of plants, animals, and bacteria that often cause disease and that consist essentially of a core of RNA or DNA surrounded by a protein coat.
- A disease caused by a virus.
- Something that poisons one’s soul or mind: the pernicious virus of racism.
- A computer virus.
- noun - any of a class of submicroscopic pathogens
There are 5 letters in VIRUS: I R S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIRUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIRUS plus a wildcard: VIRUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIRUS
Images for VIRUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.