Scrabble word: VIRUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIRUS exist?
Definitions of VIRUS in dictionaries:
- noun - (virology) ultramicroscopic infectious agent that replicates itself only within cells of living hosts
- noun - a harmful or corrupting agency
- noun - a software program capable of reproducing itself and usually capable of causing great harm to files or other programs on the same computer
- Any of various simple submicroscopic parasites of plants, animals, and bacteria that often cause disease and that consist essentially of a core of RNA or DNA surrounded by a protein coat.
- A disease caused by a virus.
- Something that poisons one’s soul or mind: the pernicious virus of racism.
- A computer virus.
- noun - any of a class of submicroscopic pathogens