Scrabble word: VICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICE exist?
Definitions of VICE in dictionaries:
- noun - moral weakness
- noun - a specific form of evildoing
- An evil, degrading, or immoral practice or habit.
- A serious moral failing.
- Wicked or evil conduct or habits; corruption.
- Sexual immorality, especially prostitution.
- A flaw or an imperfection; a defect.
- A physical defect or weakness.
- An undesirable habit, such as crib-biting, in a domestic animal.
- A character representing generalized or particular vice in English morality plays.
- A jester or buffoon.
- In place of; replacing.
- verb - to hold in a vise (a clamping device)
- verb - to put an official endorsement on, as a passport