Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICE exist?
Definitions of VICE in dictionaries:
- noun - moral weakness
- noun - a specific form of evildoing
- An evil, degrading, or immoral practice or habit.
- A serious moral failing.
- Wicked or evil conduct or habits; corruption.
- Sexual immorality, especially prostitution.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_F.
- A flaw or an imperfection; a defect.
- A physical defect or weakness.
- An undesirable habit, such as crib-biting, in a domestic animal.
- A character representing generalized or particular vice in English morality plays.
- A jester or buffoon.
- In place of; replacing.
- v - to hold in a vise (a clamping device)
- v - to put an official endorsement on, as a passport
There are 4 letters in VICE: C E I V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VICE plus a wildcard: VICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VICE
Images for VICE
- Bench viceVise (34568) - China Cast Iron Or Steel Bench vice ...
- Bench vice Sales Buy Bench vice Products from alibaba.com
- 125MM ENGINEERS BENCH vice Tools in Stock UK selling Draper Tools ...
- steel vice - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - steel vice ...
- Clarke CVR200BL Swivel Bench vice - Machine Mart
- Clarke ABV2 American Bench vice - Machine Mart
- Clarke WV7 - 7 (180mm) Woodworking vice - Machine Mart
- Parrot vice - China Parrot vice
- This is a American Drilling Machine vice. more
- Toolbank Woodwork vice 175mm (7in) Quick-Release with Dog - Toolbank ...