Scrabble word: VICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VICE exist?
Definitions of VICE in dictionaries:
- noun - moral weakness
- noun - a specific form of evildoing
- An evil, degrading, or immoral practice or habit.
- A serious moral failing.
- Wicked or evil conduct or habits; corruption.
- Sexual immorality, especially prostitution.
- A flaw or an imperfection; a defect.
- A physical defect or weakness.
- An undesirable habit, such as crib-biting, in a domestic animal.
- A character representing generalized or particular vice in English morality plays.
- A jester or buffoon.
- In place of; replacing.
- verb - to hold in a vise (a clamping device)
- verb - to put an official endorsement on, as a passport
There are 4 letters in VICE: C E I V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VICE plus a wildcard: VICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VICE
Images for VICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.