Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CIVET
In which Scrabble dictionary does CIVET exist?
Definitions of CIVET in dictionaries:
- noun - cat-like mammal typically secreting musk used in perfumes
- Any of various carnivorous catlike mammals of the family Viverridae of Africa and Asia, having anal scent glands that secrete a fluid with a musky odor.
- The thick, yellowish, musky fluid secreted by one of these mammals, used in the manufacture of perfumes.
- The fur of one of these mammals.
- n - a catlike mammal
There are 5 letters in CIVET: C E I T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CIVET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CIVET plus a wildcard: CIVET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIVET
Images for CIVET
- Banded Palm civet
- Asian Palm civet
- African civet photo - civettictis civetta - G67789 - ARKive
- ... highlights from 20092010 civet work The Biodiversity crew NUS
- Banded civet photo - Hemigalus derbyanus - G51885 - ARKive
- Masked palm civet photo - Paguma larvata - G114340 - ARKive
- African civet
- Striped civet videos photos and facts - Fossa fossana - ARKive