Scrabble word: EVICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVICT exist?
Definitions of EVICT in dictionaries:
- verb - expel or eject without recourse to legal process
- verb - expel from one's property or force to move out by a legal process
- To put out (a tenant, for example) by legal process; expel.
- To force out; eject.
- To recover (property, for example) by a superior claim or legal process.
- verb - to expel by legal process
There are 5 letters in EVICT: C E I T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVICT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVICT plus a wildcard: EVICT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVICT
Images for EVICT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.