Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EVICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVICT exist?
Definitions of EVICT in dictionaries:
- verb - expel or eject without recourse to legal process
- verb - expel from one's property or force to move out by a legal process
- To put out (a tenant, for example) by legal process; expel.
- To force out; eject.
- To recover (property, for example) by a superior claim or legal process.
- v - to expel by legal process
There are 5 letters in EVICT: C E I T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVICT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVICT plus a wildcard: EVICT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVICT
Images for EVICT
- girl ribs side skeleton tattoo. Added Jan 21 2012 Image size.
- Das da im Hintergrund ist das Capitol. Das im Vordergrund ist das ...
- tribal angel wings tattoos. Angel Wings Tattoos Wing Tattoo. 200
- Fel krhetlek egy tncra ha mr itt vagy ksznm kapcsolj be ...
- italian menu by Deevictah on deviantART
- Curso de Desenho Como Desenhar Rosto Feminino (How to Draw a Womans ...
- Naperville Fabric Shops Fabric Stores in Naperville IL
- Me & My Rider Victoria I couldnt have asked for a better date I ...
- Posted in Ancient Treasures 10 Comments