Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHIVE exist?
Definitions of CHIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - perennial having hollow cylindrical leaves used for seasoning
- n - an herb used as a seasoning
There are 5 letters in CHIVE: C E H I V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHIVE plus a wildcard: CHIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHIVE
Images for CHIVE
- Hi chive - Dig Dang
- Daily Afternoon Randomness (48 Photos) chive-on-43
- Daily Afternoon Randomness (46 Photos) chive-thursday-5
- Daily Afternoon Randomness (46 Photos) chive-humping-10
- chive Everywhere (80 Photos) thechive
- Daily Afternoon Randomness (50 Photos) chive-on-37
- chive On thechive
- Daily Afternoon Randomness (49 Photos) chive-on-thursday-39
- Daily Afternoon Randomness (48 Photos) the-chive-randoms-26
- Daily Afternoon Randomness (48 Photos) chive-on-40
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.